Jobs-October 25, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: To ensure the smooth, efficient, and cost-effective running of the Breakdown function.
Reporting to: Senior Breakdown Controller.
Liaising with: Operations Manager, Service Manager, Operations Team, Customers & Suppliers.
- Receiving breakdown calls and providing solutions by liaising with the relevant suppliers/engineering support.
- Communicating with customers via phone/email and giving regular progress updates on vehicle repair status.
- Ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and escalate where necessary.
- Liaising with other departments to raise purchase orders, recharges and liaising with accounts on any billing queries.
- Interact closely with other departments, in particular, finance, workshop and sales.
- Provide a high level of accuracy and detail on all records created within Syrinx.
- Always maintain professional and courteous conversational dialogue when speaking with customers on the telephone and when customers visit our premises.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Perform OOH cover on a Rota basis this will be subject to additional pay for hours worked.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and strong planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Prior vehicle knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com