Customer Operations Manager
Jobs-November 14, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: Overall responsibility for the smooth, efficient, and cost-effective day to day running of the Customer Operations Desk. To ensure a consistent high level of customer service and have an overall management responsibility for the Desks providing support to develop the existing and new members of the team.
Reporting to: Group Technical Operations Director
Liaising with: Directors, Senior Managers, Team Managers, Hire/Service Controllers, Depot Managers, Procurement & Stores, Data Analytics Manager, Accounts Dept.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar or customer service role coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills. Will have the ability to manage a large team and drive customer excellence whilst adapting to change associated with strategic growth. We are looking for an individual who is the consummate professional, patient with a “people-first attitude’’.
- Recruitment and retention of staff to support Business Growth.
- Optimising Customer Services, ensuring all the team build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Review, development & implementation of processes & procedures.
- Review, development & implementation of roles and responsibilities.
- Review, development & implementation of KPIs and reporting.
- Manage, support & mentor team Managers, including training and personal development.
- Regular reviews and team meetings.
- Actively support in HR tasks i.e. absence monitoring, monthly one to ones, probation reviews etc.
- Development of collaboration with all areas of the business.
- Develop processes for more effective & efficient working.
- Review & management of KPIs for Directors.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
- Experience in customer service and people management, preferably in a contact centre, hire or service role.
- Excellent motivator of people.
- Result-driven focus with analytical capability.
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practice.
- Proactive problem solver.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Customer service focused, with the ability to build trust and relationships.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org