Driver – Scotland
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours.
Job Function: To provide timeous professional delivery/collection of units to/from site.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Customers, Depot Staff and Hire Desk administrators.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, will have excellent planning journey skills.
- Check condition of units and take a pictures on the tablet prior to delivery.
- Deliver equipment to site and complete handover process with customer.
- Collect units from site and complete handover process with customer.
- Conduct thorough inspections of units for any damages/shortages on collection and ensure they are noted correctly on the tablet, pictures are taken and signed for wherever possible by the customer.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects. Including correct manufacturers service intervals are adhered to.
- Ensure digital tachographs are used and downloaded in line with current legislation.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all operations.
- Keep vehicle organised, clean and tidy at all times.
- Follow Company’s Employee handbook, policies and procedures.
- Any other duties requested by your Manager
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 2 years driving experience on a UK driving licence.
- Be always polite and well-mannered.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Kelling Group is a leading provider in the hire of specialist access equipment, access platforms, welfare unit hire and services to growing infrastructure and associated end markets.
We are innovators in Specialist Hire, passionate about quality and partnering with our clients to deliver fully outsourced specialist equipment solutions. In our core areas of specialisation, Kelling Group owns and manages the most contemporary, youngest and largest fleet in the UK.