Jobs-April 14, 2022
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours.
Job Function: To provide timeous professional delivery/collection of units to/from site.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Customers, Depot Staff and Hire Desk administrators.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, will have excellent planning journey skills.
- Check condition of units and take a pictures on the tablet prior to delivery.
- Deliver equipment to site and complete handover process with customer.
- Collect units from site and complete handover process with customer.
- Conduct thorough inspections of units for any damages/shortages on collection and ensure they are noted correctly on the tablet, pictures are taken and signed for wherever possible by the customer.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects. Including correct manufacturers service intervals are adhered to.
- Ensure digital tachographs are used and downloaded in line with current legislation.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all operations.
- Keep vehicle organised, clean and tidy at all times.
- Follow Company’s Employee Handbook policies and procedures
- Any other duties requested by your Manager
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 2 years driving experience on a UK driving licence.
- Be always polite and well-mannered.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.