Field Service Engineer
Jobs-February 11, 2022
Location: South West
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours.
Job Function: To provide on-site engineering support.
Reporting to: Service Controller, Depot Manager
Liaising with: Customers, Depot Managers, Customer Service Engineers, Service Controllers.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Implement routine servicing schedule for all equipment out on customer sites.
- Attend breakdowns on site, fault diagnosis and correct rectification.
- Carry out planned maintenance for all equipment out on customer sites.
- Ensure optimum van parts stock level is achieved, always maintained and reviewed.
- Allocation of any parts used on to the works mobile tablet.
- Correctly process all jobs on the works mobile tablet and in a timely manner.
- Report any potential customer recharges to the Service Controller.
- Provide back-up support in other areas and depots.
- Ensure company vehicle is kept clean, tidy and maintained as per the manufacturer’s guidelines at all times.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Driving license.
- Experience with relevant mechanical knowledge of Electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible with regards to travel, tasks performed and working hours.
- Excellent time keeping.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org