Careers-February 1, 2021
Welfare Hire Nationwide Ltd is the market leader in mobile welfare and lighting, with the largest and most modern fleet in the UK. Following significant investment, the business is continuing to expand and is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator based at our head office in West Yorkshire. The individual will need to be a highly organised, with excellent administration skills and a good knowledge of HR processes, with the ability to set up and manage efficient systems.
- First point of contact for all employee HR queries and support.
- Process incoming correspondence.
- Act as liaison between HR and employees.
- Support Managers with any staff issues and coordinate actions with HR consultants.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Create and distribute documents.
- Maintain the Training matrix for all staff, including booking and organising any requirements.
- Attend HR meetings and document discussions.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Carry out new employee company induction.
- Process documentation and prepare monthly reports.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Level 3 CIPD Qualification.
- Knowledge of HR Best Practice and Labour Laws.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to self-learn.
The role benefits include a competitive salary with 20 days holiday plus additional statutory holidays.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business and dynamic team with future development opportunities. Please contact Human Resources with your CV and cover letter HR@kellinggroup.co.uk.