Internal Business Development Representative
Jobs-March 14, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
What we are looking for: We are looking for a talented and competitive Internal Business Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
Job Function: As an Internal Business Development Representative you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales, helping to steer the sales focus and support company strategic objectives.
Reporting to: Internal Sales Manager
Liaising with: Sales & Hire Desk and central teams.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with a creative mind and a head for business to undertake this crucial role in helping our business to promote and sell its services to its customers.
- Outbound telesales and supporting activity, including cold calling and targeted email campaigns.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify decision makers and key players and generate interest.
- Source new sales
- Devise and action a CRM contact plan to ensure regular contact with all existing customers and new prospects identified.
- Prospecting new sales – lead generation and new business conversion.
- Timely & proactive response to leads and enquiries to optimise sales conversion.
- Develop new business and existing customers in line with budget requirements and the strategic plan.
- Comply with approved sales process when qualifying prospects, nurturing leads, and identifying opportunities to produce budgeted order conversion ratio.
- Comply with company guidelines regarding the maintenance and updating of customer contact databases (CRM).
- Promote the Kelling Group brand and core values to maintain market leading image.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year+ experience in telesales and cold calling.
- Results-orientated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Proven track record in over-achieving quota
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- A professional and polite approach to Customer Services, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that all parties are effectively communicated with.
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate enquiry logging.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognise and support the preferences and priorities of the organisation.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms.