Careers-November 6, 2020
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Inspect, diagnose and rectify any mechanical and electrical faults.
- Repair or replace broken or defective parts.
- Attend breakdowns on site, fault diagnosis and correct rectification.
- Correctly process all jobs on the works handheld tablet to include the allocation of labour and any parts used.
- Process any parts requirements and support the optimum parts stock level system.
- Be diligent and report any potential customer recharges to the Depot Manager and via the handheld tablet.
- Provide back-up support in other areas within the business.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to site operations.
- Be an ambassador for the company, ensuring a polite, friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an LCV Technician.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic repairs and fault finding.
- A full current driving license.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Good professionalism and ability to work as part of a team.
Anyone wishing to apply for the position please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org