Jobs-September 5, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: Responsible for ensuring 100% compliance of LOLER inspections.
Reporting to: Senior LOLER Controller.
Liaising with: Operations team, Head Office staff, Customers & Suppliers.
- Booking LOLER inspections with engineers & ensuring that customers are kept updated at all stages.
- Arranging follow up work as required from inspection.
- Communicating with customers and giving regular progress updates on vehicle repair status.
- Filing certificates & setting reminders for next inspection.
- Producing compliance reports.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Interact closely with other departments, in particular, finance, workshop and sales.
- Provide a high level of accuracy and detail on all records created within Syrinx.
- Always maintain professional and courteous conversational dialogue when speaking with customers on the telephone and when customers visit our premises.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time and task management.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft OfficeTM programs.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent multitasking and teamwork skills.
- Happy to work within a team environment but has the ability to work alone when required.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org