Jobs-October 6, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Liaising with: Different teams within the business
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing timely, accurate, and reliable monthly reporting and support to the Finance Manager and Finance Director.
- Production and management of the Fixed Asset register.
- Maintaining & continuous review of Accrual and Prepayment schedules.
- Produce & review monthly Management Accounts.
- Review transactions recorded in Hire & accounting system.
- Produce weekly & monthly Utilisation KPI’s & reporting.
- Liaising with Depot Managers on performance, expenditure & stock.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Stock reporting & monitoring.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- AAT qualification desirable
- Experience of Monthly Management Accounting and analysis
- Experience of Multi-level relationships within the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong when using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage 200 is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.