Jobs-November 13, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: To develop new business and optimise existing customers base for strategic growth. The role is centred around three main areas of responsibility for business development: prospecting new sales, market research & analysis and sales & marketing projects. The role holder will also be key in building and developing a Marketing team as the business continues to grow.
Reporting to: CEO & Commercial / Sales Director (Group / AHN / WHN)
Collaborating with: Group Sales & Hire teams, internal colleagues, customers, external partners and other key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with a creative mind and a head for business to undertake this crucial role. Requirements include a strong track record in developing and managing marketing initiatives to support strategic growth, brand equity and market position.
- Competitor analysis & benchmarking and market research to support development of proposition and competitive advantage.
- Pricing, hire and sales analysis to clearly link features and benefits to create differentiation and added value for our market-leading proposition.
- Understanding of “Fame vs Fortune” to optimise omnichannel PUSH & PULL campaigns to build Brand equity, customer retention and new business acquisition in core strategic areas.
- Develop and implement B2B marketing mix – e-shots, digital campaigns, social media, case studies, product & sales support material, demonstrations, off-hire/customer review reports, trade shows & industry events, PR & articles, carbon calculator, volumetric data, customer promotions, product launches and focus push events, seasonal/sector campaigns.
- SEO via website development & digital media, including development of social media platforms.
- General marcomms development for multiple stakeholders, including internal colleagues.
- Developing and executing targeted campaigns for core customers, sectors and product groups.
- Canvassing customer feedback and market intelligence to develop case studies and other supporting material for sales pitches and tailored propositions.
- Development of marketing calendar, including key events, campaigns & marcomms.
- Sector and customer mapping for key stakeholders to engage.
- Attending and organising key industry and customer events, including trade shows.
- Assisting customer meetings & visits and supporting in sales initiatives where required.
- Optimise customer engagement through developing engagement at key stakeholder category levels.
- Customer reviews, identifying trends and opportunities in our current customer base.
- Production of KPIs and analysis to support delivery of marketing strategy.
- Additional and ad hoc duties requested to support your line manager.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing management.
- Must have a strong marketing focus and be target-oriented.
- Creative approach to marketing.
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage dynamic workloads.
- High attention to detail and excellent proficiency in English.
- Self-starter and organised with track record of delivering projects.
- Good people person and team player.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of design software (e.g. InDesign).
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org