Jobs-September 15, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: To ensure the smooth, efficient and cost-effective running of recharge recovery.
Reporting to: Senior Recharge Controller.
Liaising with: Service Manager, Operations Team, Customers & Suppliers, Accounts.
- Compiling and processing damage recharges.
- Forwarding charges onto customers in a timely and sensitive manner.
- Ensuring that costs are chased up and finalized to maximize cost recovery.
- Liaising with both internal workshops, but also external workshops and body shops to confirm cost of repairs.
- Where required, it will also involve negotiating costs with body shops/workshops to ensure most cost-effective repairs for our customers.
- Liaising with our customers to chase up for purchase orders to ensure that cost of damages are recovered in a timely fashion.
- Interact closely with other departments, in particular, finance, workshop and sales.
- Provide a high level of accuracy and detail on all records created within Syrinx.
- Always maintain professional and courteous conversational dialogue when speaking with customers on the telephone and when customers visit our premises.
- Dealing with any queries relating to recharges escalating to Senior when needed.
- Ensure that the conpany’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Prior experience of controlling damage recharge or demonstrable experience within the vehicle industry.
- A good general level of vehicle knowledge.
- At least 2 years’ Experience in this role.
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent multitasking and teamwork skills.
- Happy to work within a team environment but has the ability to work alone, when required.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org