Jobs-April 28, 2021
Welfare Hire Nationwide Ltd is the market leader in mobile welfare and lighting, with the largest and most modern fleet in the UK. Following significant investment, the business is continuing to expand and is currently recruiting for a Refurb Engineer to join our existing team.
The role of a Refurb Engineer is to carry out duties involving modifying welfare units assembling and fitting various bespoke assembly parts and components to the units.
- Ensure accurate & timely records are entered/recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures identified and provide traceability of spares/consumables used for accurate asset lifetime costs.
- Ensuring all works are completed to a high standard.
- Read, understand, and follow technical drawing and specification sheets.
- Use of hand tools to a high level of skill.
- Prepping and Paint the units.
- Use of cutting equipment.
- Use of drills and soldering equipment.
- Used to cutting, drilling, and riveting.
- Troubleshooting faults and determining cause of errors or omissions.
- Responsible for good housekeeping, cleanliness, and high standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products carefully.
- Co-operate with the Company to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
The role benefits include a competitive salary with 20 days holiday plus additional statutory holidays.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business and dynamic team with future development opportunities. Please contact Human Resources with your CV and cover letter HR@kellinggroup.co.uk