Regional Sales Manager – South
Jobs-July 22, 2022
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: Deliver growth targets, maximise sales revenue and opportunities with accounts and prospects in your region. Supporting with developing key strategic accounts at site and project level in your territory. Working closely with existing Senior Sales Team helping to steer the sales focus and support company strategic objectives.
Reporting to: Senior Sales Team
Liaising with: Senior Sales Team, Hire/Service Support Controllers, Business Intelligence Analyst, Accounts Dept.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills. The individual will have a proven track record in Sales and New Business Development, within either the welfare or affiliated sectors with the ability to build credible, lasting relationships to ensure long-term strategic growth.
- Develop new business and existing customers in line with budget requirements and the strategic plan
- Comply with approved sales process when qualifying prospects, nurturing leads, and identifying opportunities to produce budgeted order conversion ratio
- Prepare and deliver customer regional sales plans to maximise profitable revenue growth and compliment company objectives whilst managing customer expectations
- Comply with company guidelines regarding the maintenance and updating of customer contact databases (CRM)
- Promote the Kelling Group brand and core values to maintain market leading image
- Develop strong network of contacts within key accounts and project teams
- Any other tasks commensurate with this post
- 3 years+ field-based sales and new business development experience required; industry or affiliated industry experience
- Strong sales capabilities and a proven track record in new business development
- Highly organised self-starter with strong work ethic and drive to manage your territory
- Results-orientated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- A professional and polite approach to Customer Service, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that all parties are effectively communicated with
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate enquiry logging
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and build rapport with internal and external customers
- Ability to sell premium propositions, demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms
- Ability to prepare a proposal or service level agreement in line with commercial objectives
- Presents yourself and company vehicle in an acceptable and tidy manner
- Good IT literacy for production of presentation, sales analysis and management reports
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.