Jobs-September 23, 2022
Job Function: To ensure the smooth, efficient and cost-effective running of the Service function.
Reporting to: Senior Service Controller.
Liaising with: Operations Manager, Service Manager, Depot Manager, Operations Team, Customers & Suppliers.
- Receiving breakdown calls and providing solutions by liaising with the relevant suppliers/engineering support
- Communicating with customers and giving regular progress updates on vehicle repair status.
- Booking services and other scheduled maintenance with garages across the UK.
- Ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate the best commercial arrangements relating to maintenance costs.
- Interact closely with other departments, in particular, finance, workshop and sales.
- Provide a high level of accuracy and detail on all records created within Syrinx.
- Always maintain professional and courteous conversational dialogue when speaking with customers on the telephone and when customers visit our premises.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all depot operations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and keen eye for detail.
- Good time and task management.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft OfficeTM programs.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Good multitasking and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work well alone.