Towing Driver – Monmouth
Jobs-April 5, 2023
Type: Permanent, Part-time
Working hours: 16 to 20 hours per week.
Job Function: To provide timeous professional loading/delivery/collection of hire equipment to/from site.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Customers, Depot Staff and Hire Desk administrators.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, always driving responsibly and safely within the law.
- Deliver/collect equipment to site and complete handover process with customer.
- Conduct thorough inspections of units for any damages/shortages on collection and ensure they are noted correctly on the tablet, pictures are taken and signed for wherever possible by the customer.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects. Including correct manufacturers service intervals are adhered to.
- Ensure digital tachographs are used and downloaded in line with current legislation.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all operations.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 2 years driving experience on a UK driving licence.
- Must have experience in towing and a digital tachograph card.
- Be always polite and well-mannered.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.