Valeter – Huntingdon
Jobs-August 15, 2022
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 40 hours.
Job Function: To ensure all company products are cleaned, valeted and prepared to a consistently high standard.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Drivers, Yard Operatives.
The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent service.
- To clean the exterior on all company products.
- To empty and clean waste tanks on welfare units/vans.
- To clean and valet the interior of welfare units/vans.
- Ensure all ancillary products are within the welfare units.
- Conduct thorough pre-delivery inspections of welfare units/vans, reporting any defects or shortages to the Manager or via the hand-held tablet.
- Ensure relevant certificates and marketing information is both in date and clearly displayed within welfare units.
- Maintain required stock and cut replacement keys.
- Maintain required stock levels of all cleaning products via requisition process.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all depot operations.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Experience as a Valeter.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Ability to work alone or as a team.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.