Valeter – Scotland
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 40 hours.
Job Function: To ensure all company products are cleaned, valeted and prepared to a consistently high standard.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Drivers, Yard Operatives.
The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent service.
- To clean the exterior on all company products.
- To empty and clean waste tanks on welfare units/vans.
- To clean and valet the interior of welfare units/vans.
- Ensure all ancillary products are within the welfare units.
- Conduct thorough pre-delivery inspections of welfare units/vans, reporting any defects or shortages to the Manager or via the hand-held tablet.
- Ensure relevant certificates and marketing information is both in date and clearly displayed within welfare units.
- Maintain required stock and cut replacement keys.
- Maintain required stock levels of all cleaning products via requisition process.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all depot operations.
- Follow Company’s Employee handbook, policies and procedures
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
- Experience as a Valeter.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Ability to work alone or as a team.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Kelling Group is a leading provider in the hire of specialist access equipment, access platforms, welfare unit hire and services to growing infrastructure and associated end markets.
We are innovators in Specialist Hire, passionate about quality and partnering with our clients to deliver fully outsourced specialist equipment solutions. In our core areas of specialisation, Kelling Group owns and manages the most contemporary, youngest and largest fleet in the UK.