Van Driver – Monmouth
Jobs-August 15, 2022
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours.
Job Function: To provide timeous professional delivery/collection of welfare vans to/from site.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Customers, Depot Staff and Hire Desk administrators.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, will have excellent planning journey skills.
- Driving company vans to and from premises.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects. (Including correct manufacturers service intervals are adhered to
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all operations.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 2 years driving experience on a UK driving licence.
- Be always polite and well-mannered.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com
*The Company reserves the right to amend your job description in the line with the changing demands of the business.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.