Jobs-February 24, 2023
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
Job Function: A hands-on engineering role, working alongside a team and supporting the implementation of an LCV hoist refurbishment programme.
Reporting to: Depot Supervisor
Liaising with: Workshop Staff, Stores and Head Office.
- Carry out Removal, refurbishment, and reassembly of access platforms from LCV’S.
- Ensure compliance with manufacturers guidelines, company policy and any regulations affecting the safe operation.
- Replacement of hydraulic hoses and ancillaries.
- Replacement of pins, bushes and fasteners.
- Wiring and electrical fault finding.
- Performing all tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the Depot Manager with regards to any defects or unsafe equipment.
- Correctly process all jobs on the works handheld tablet to include the allocation of labour time and any parts used, updating the status of all vehicles as appropriate.
- Ensure efficient stock control processes are adhered to for all parts/consumables used.
- Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain the workshop/workspace in a clean and safe manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Experience in engineering, auto electrics, hydraulics and diagnostics/fault finding.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and an acute understanding good customer service.
- IPAF 1b Operators licence desirable but not essential.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com