Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: As part of both the Welfare Hire Service and Breakdown Teams, you will be a central point of contact for our customers, building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements.
Reporting to: Service and Recharge Manager
Liaising with: Depot Managers, Field Service Engineers, Customers, 3rd Party Garages, Suppliers, Operations Teams and Hire Desk Manager
The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, be flexible, with effective planning and organisation skills and have a strong attention to detail. They will be a confident communicator with a professional telephone manner, being comfortable talking to customers through a diverse mix of sectors. They will be excellent at problem solving, able to handle complaints effectively and develop successful relationships with customers & colleagues.
- Receiving breakdown calls and providing solutions by liaising with the relevant suppliers/engineering support for all equipment. Proactively booking servicing from incoming calls, emails, or alerts through our internal ordering system.
- Communicating effectively with customers and colleagues giving regular progress updates on vehicle repair status, providing a helpful and friendly point of contact. You will be an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping our customers informed, so that they feel truly valued.
- Allocation of unit/light breakdowns to Field Service Engineers.
- Efficiently scheduling routine servicing to Field Service Engineers.
- Daily communication with Servicing Contractors to ensure servicing is booked accurately, therefore minimizing credits, missed services and invoice queries.
- Ensuring the accurate administration of waste notes and orders, maintaining system and paperwork accuracy and ensure that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner internally and externally. To ensure all records are maintained on Syrinx.
- Ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Proactively documenting Customer complaints as per the company Complaints Procedure.
- Provide a high level of accuracy and detail on all records created within Syrinx.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Any other duties requested by your manager to support the business.
- Experience in a similar role (desirable, full training will be provided)
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- A professional and polite approach to Customer Services, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that all parties are effectively communicated with.
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate document management.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Sound Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good PC skills including use of Outlook, Word & Excel.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com