Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm.
Job Function: To support and administer the Hire Desk and Sales Team effectively through daily activities enabling the team to maximise UOR.
Reporting to: Sales Director.
Liaising with: Hire Desk Team, Sales Team, Customers, Head Office.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with good communication skills, who is comfortable talking to customers through a diverse mix of sectors about their need to hire equipment. You will need a good standard of IT skills especially with Microsoft packages and the ability to effectively operate and manage our in house hire system. Previous experience of the Hire sector is preferred.
- Taking inbound calls and acting as the first point of contact for customer enquiries, responding in a timely and effective manner.
- Outbound calls for prospecting, qualification and market research purposes.
- Ensuring the accurate administration of contracts and orders, maintaining systems and paperwork accuracy.
- Supporting the business with periodic reports.
- On a day-day basis working with the Hire Desk supporting them with all back-office functions.
- Building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements.
- You will be an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping our customers informed, so that they feel truly valued.
- Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
- Any other duties requested by your Manager.
- 2 year+ Hire Desk Administration experience.
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- A professional and polite approach to Customer Services, ensuring accuracy of information and ensuring that all parties are effectively communicated with.
- Excellent self-organisation and attention to detail, to ensure accurate document management.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and build rapport with internal and external customers.
- Sound Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good IT literacy for production of presentation.
For more information on this position, please apply today with your latest CV email@example.com